Saturday, January 25, 2014

TODAY IS MY DAY! (VIII)

Today is the happiest day of my life (ok.. its a little bit exaggerated but still I am very happy today). After almost 6 months I had tea today and to my amazement it tasted good. :-) I am very fond of tea and my mornings always used to start with a cup of hot tea alongwith butter-toast or parantha. But with chemotherapy, my taste buds changed and I was not able to have it. I used to feel as if something really important was missing from my life. I actually thought that the day when I would be able to have my brew with the same butter-toast, on that day I would say that I have recovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...