Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A PERFECT DATE! (X)

Morning dew, cool breeze and the soothing warm sunlight, greenery all around, fort walls, reflection of sky and trees in the lake- giving a perfect blend of colours, ducks, deer, peacocks and peahens, parrots, rabbits- this is how I would describe my today's outing at Hauz Khas Village and Deer Park. I never knew before that such a place existed in Delhi. All the worries just vanished and I felt as if I was in some different world- a complete world with no further demands or aspirations. A beautiful, perfect date with nature. 

A few pics taken from mobile:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...