Thursday, January 16, 2014

FRIENDS - THE BEST GIFT (III)

Friends!!!
Many definitions grew.
Almost all are true.
But “a friend in need is a friend indeed”
Is actually the one to which I accede.
Think a lot about it
N sometimes get dejected.
But “har friend zaruri hota hai” is the other
Which is just antithetical n makes me little comfortable!
But in the end still feel,
at the time of pain only a true friend heals!


Friendship is the best gift ever given to humankind, but it's hard to find a true friend. I think I have been truly bestowed with this wonderful gift and wonderful friends. This journey made me realised the true value of friendship. I wouldn't have been able to pass this test without the support of my friends. And I think that I can write endlessly on this. It was the love of my family and friends which kept me moving during this time. I think the number of chocolates and ice creams I had eaten during this time, I have not eaten that in my whole life previously- all thanks to my friends. :-) The number of gifts I had got during this time is more than the total number of gifts I had got on all my birthdays. :-)  sharing some of the gifts here!! 
Beautiful lord ganesh!!

A moving custom made crystal with my picture on it


Lord Ganesh to bestow his blessings on me!!





But the most precious gift given by them was spending their valuable time with me. Time just used to fly with them. I have realised that one should invest time on people,  love people. It’s them who make you happy, fulfill your wishes and in case not fulfilled cry with you.  I realised that I was surrounded by all good people. Continuous phone calls, wats app chats, facebook chats, messaging used to divert my mind from the pain which I was going through.  

It was 9th June 2013, I got the shock of my life when my best friend Shiny came all the way from Mumbai just to meet me. couldn't believe my eyes and couldn't believe that she came, just for me. I knew that our friendship was really strong. But never knew that it has grown so strong. I was on bed rest at that time. I had such good time with her that I was almost sitting and dancing. We had the same chit chat, college gossips, discussing guys, same chi chi-pi pi. After that whenever she had time or had some meeting in Delhi she always used to meet me whether I am in hospital or at home, even if it was just for 10 minutes.

I always used to feel that friends are important may be just to have fun or for time pass. But I realized that friends are not only important, they are essential, especially the friends which I have got. I think I have found a treasure by having them. They were able to bring tears in my eyes, tears of happiness. Whenever they were with me I actually used to forgot my ailment , as if everything was normal.  I really want to thank that almighty (I almost lost trust in him but with them it was regained) that he has bestowed me with such great friends. 

I cried my heart out.
But from one eye there were rolling the tears of sorrow.
Sorrow because of the pain, the pain which i could see, the pain which i could feel.
And from other eye the tears of happiness.
Happiness because of the love, the love which i could see, the love which i could feel, the love which was showered on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...