Sunday, January 12, 2014

REBIRTH (I)


It was 15 May 2013, when a flash came in my mind that I am still alive. I think you realize that you are alive when you are about to die, when you start getting indications that you don’t have much time now.  The time- to fulfil your dreams, to complete your duties, to love, the time to Live. That day I realised that I am suffering from synovial sarcoma in leg, a form of cancer. The moment I heard this word "cancer" there was a rush of thoughts in my mind. The first thing I heard was "death" instead of "cancer". But believe me, both are not the same thing. Rather today, when I have completed my treatment, I think it has given me a new life, new thinking, new mindset, new way of leading life. I am reborn today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...