Monday, January 20, 2014

CONSTANT INTERNAL CONVERSATION (VI)

Solitude and loneliness
The thin line of difference
I never found a companion more compatible than solitude
And never found a stranger more antithetical than loneliness
Solitude is pleasure and loneliness the pain
In solitude I try to find myself and in loneliness the others
Finally I understood the difference
Enjoying solitude
Trying to know myself, spending quality time with myself!

Though I was surrounded by my family and friends, but I was always with a constant internal conversation with myself. There were times when I wanted to be alone, away from everyone, just to be with me, to share my thoughts with myself, to cry my heart out. Just cry without any sympathy, without any console and without any advices. And in that time I used to pen down my thoughts, my feelings in poetry. That was my solace. 

(I)

Here I cry and weep
In corner, away from everyone
With no one to listen
And here I laugh,
Louder and louder
So everyone could hear.

(II)

And I want to scream
Shout to this world
What I am going through
Want to tell everyone my plight
Let everyone listen
And laugh at me
And suffer with me
And share my agony
 
And I want to scream
Shout to this world
Cry for help
That I want to come out of this
Help me! Help me! Help me!
And share my suffering.

Instead of holding back my tears I gave myself permission to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...