Monday, February 26, 2018

PEOPLE WHO HURT ME (CXII)

I feel most of our daily problems revolve around people. Probably that is why most saints detach themselves from this world, they detach themselves from people.

I get hurt when I courier a book to someone and they don't even inform me that they have got the book.
I get hurt when in a book exchange, despite the promise,  I do not get the book from the other side.
I get hurt when on a trip my friend keeps drinking without appreciating the beauty around.
I get hurt when somebody who is earning more than me borrows money and never returns it.
I get hurt when I offer friendship but the guy has 'hots' for me.
I get hurt when acquaintances interfere in my personal life.
I get hurt when somebody whistles when I am cycling.
I get hurt when someone passes their share of work on me.
I get hurt when someone copie my poems
And many a times I feel lonesome and broken.

But for me, detachment is not the solution. We as humans are meant to be amongst humans. We are here to love and learn.

I feel happy when somebody sends me a thank you note after receiving my book.
I feel happy when in a book exchange someone sends me two instead of one book.
I felt happy when a female friend showed her gratitude by writing a long message as to how she felt strong and more confident after the trip with me.
I feel happy when somebody offers me help on my solo trips.
I feel happy when I meet random people and have long conversations with them.
I feel happy when strangers unknowingly solve my problems by telling stories about their own lives.
I feel happy when people clear the way for me and help me out with directions while I am cycling.
I feel happy when someone does my work when I am overburdened.
I feel happy when someone is inspired from my writings.
And, I, most of the times, am confident and smiling.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...