Saturday, April 7, 2018

SUCCESS, HAPPINESS AND TIME (CXVI)

I often come across this line and this has been taught to us since childhood- "Time is money. Do not waste time and you will be successful”. 

I do not understand what wasting time means. Is it talking with friends, chatting with them, listening to songs, dancing, watching useless videos, watching stupid movies, reading novels, partying or just sleeping? I do all this because I enjoy this. It makes me happy. I realised that time can never be wasted. Whatever we do, we always utilise “TIME”.

And then I wonder what exactly success is. Is it being rich, being powerful or both? Or is it being happy, just 'happy'? Why success is always measured in money? Why all the books, biographies have been written on people who are rich and 'successful' ? Why not any biography is written on the happiest and 'most successful' person on this earth? 

Enjoying my time brings happiness to me. And that happiness is success for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...