Tuesday, March 13, 2018

THOSE CONVERSATIONS (CXIV)

He: Are you awake? Can we talk?
She: Yes! My eyes and ears are wide open and I love talking to you.

He: I wanted to share my thoughts, my feelings. I have some strong views against the society.
She: And what are those?

He: I am worried about the education system. I think the vocation and dreams do not align nowadays. There is too much of marketing everywhere. There is this meaningless competition everywhere which continues to the deathbed. There is materialism, individualism, power. There is greed. This is not healthy.
She (while thinking): But that is the way it is happening since ages. Society keeps running on the same rules and regulations, on the same laws. Everything is cliche. You are so right. There is no scope of any creativity these days.

He: Exactly! Creativity is the thing I was hinting at. We are being conditioned to be the next big machine.
She: I was feeling the same thing few days back and I wrote this: 
"Sometimes I cry when I am not sad
Sometimes I laugh when I am not happy
I have removed all the shackles
Disowned all the rules and regulations
Abandoned all the cliches."

He: This is some good stuff. I also write sometimes. Writing is the best way to vent out feelings. It acts as catharsis for me.  I am a dreamer. But don't take me as a total dreamer.
She: Even if you are, that is awesome. We are all living because of our dreams, otherwise life is a myth. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...