Saturday, March 28, 2020

A DAY AT HOME

I live in two kinds of moments- 'extrovert moments' and 'introvert moments'.

Extrovert moments when I am in and around my office colleagues, my friends and my family and introvert moments when I am alone, when I prefer to be alone, when I want my 'me' time.

I am nocturnal by nature.  So after a whole day of extrovert moments my introvert moments starts by 10 pm in night.

As these days I am spending 24 hours at home, owing to my nature my actual day starts at night. Also internet speed is better at night.

What I want to do now is to talk about my 'introvert moments'. I open my laptop at 11.00 pm after having my dinner. After doing some office work (work from home), I watch an episode of a series on Netflix or Amazon Prime or a movie. These days I am watching The Marvelous Mrs Maisel whose Season 1 was really good. Season 2 is little slow though. I read for an hour or two. I am reading Manto and Paulo Coelho as of now. I sometimes write, like I am writing today. I make myself splendidly solitary late night tea with a toast. Do some exercise, meditation and yoga, read again for a while and sleep. All this while I feel as if I am knowing myself better, I am growing a little with each passing day.

Then comes the time for getting up, the time for all those extrovert moments. Whatsapp messages, attending to work groups, office calls, calls from friends, daily house chores and the day goes by in a jiffy.

I sometimes wonder how I am able to live these two kind of lives in one day. I do not have any particular answer but  I know my these two lives balance each other. And I know that I am happy about it.

2 comments:

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...