Thursday, April 7, 2016

CONFUSION! (LXXXIII)

I want to escape this confusion
They say, “In order to escape the outer confusion, get rid of inner confusion”
But they haven’t explained how to be free from this inner confusion
What is this inner confusion?
What I am doing is correct or incorrect?
Is this good for me or not?
Am I the only one who think like this?
Am I the only one who is right and the whole world is wrong?
Am I the only truth and the whole world is false?
With each passage of time, the questions are increasing with no clue of answers
The only feeling I am left with is confusion
A feeling, which is different
Whether good or bad I don’t know
Oh! Again a confusion!
When will I be liberated from this confusion
Or the so called inner confusion.

Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur, India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...