Thursday, March 3, 2016

MEMORIES (LXXIII)

More I run away from something, more it comes back to me.
More I try to forget you, more your memories keep coming to me.

I see you when I play my guitar
I see you when I pass by the lanes where we used to slow our car

I see you when I see an ad of that eating joint where we used to spend hours
I see you when I see the CDs you gifted me lying in my car

I see you when I see that 5 star chocolate bar
I see you whenever I take the shower

I see you when I hear your favourite song, which I have heard with you
I see you when I see that hat and that charger, which belongs to you,

And I wonder what all memories do I need to delete
More I try to forget you, more your memories keep coming to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...