Sunday, December 6, 2015

KASOL (Day 4 and 5)- (XLIII)

I started retreating to Kasol
the next day
with more confidence
as then I knew the way

Reaching Chalal
I took a break
I stopped at Guru Cafe
which was serving ash cake

There I met few people
who joined me in my journey to Kasol
We stopped at river bed
which was their common protocol

Tired but still energetic
I went to Little Italy Cafe
I had Apple Cider
as I realised it was Friday

The day was still incomplete
As I hadn't gone to Evergreen
Trippy music and delightful dinner
Watching the brightness of full moon in between

The next day I caught a bus
till Manikaran
which is famous for its hot spring, Gurudwara and hot cave
amongst everyone

I went into the cave
and it was like taking sauna bath
so soothing, so meditating
it removed all the previous day's trek wrath

In evening I caught bus till Delhi
reached my home the next morning
Happy, peaceful, settled, satisfied
Kasol, a heaven on earth
I left behind.


Vapours of hot Spring- Shiv Mandir (Manikaran)
In Shiv Mandir black chana boiled in hot spring water is given as parshad 
Shiv Mandir- Manikaran
Mr. Kapinjal, another solo traveller from Assam- a seeker with good sense of humour 
Hot spring
Manikaran
Vapours of hot water











Kasol

1 comment:

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...